#Covid19: Man living in USA dies after ingesting large quantities of ginger and garlic (video)

A man living in Upper Marlboro, Maryland USA has died after calling himself Dr. Coronavirus and systematically ingesting a large dose of ginger & garlic concoctions.

Most of this mix are dangerous especially when mixed with other medications or if you already have underlying health issues. Some of this concoctions can damage your internal organs.

According to this video this mix lead to perforation of his stomach and it probably went into his bloodstream and shocked his system coupled with having coronavirus.

Watching the video, you can see him struggling to breath. This is so unfortunate.

It is advised to stop self medication and visit the nearest hospital if you are showing any symptoms of the coronavirus.

Leave a Reply