Nigerian video vixen, Kodak electrocuted to death while charging her phone

Popular Nigerian video vixen Picture Kodak was confirmed dead yesterday after she was electrocuted to death while charging her phone.

According to my source, the sad incident took place at the Omole phase 1 estate residence of popular video director Clearance Peters.

She was at the video director’s house for a video shoot.

She was rushed to the hospital located within the estate and was pronounced dead on arrival.

May her soul Rest In Peace.

Leave a Reply