Generator fumes kill family of Seven in Rivers State

Tragedy occurred in Elele, Ikwere Local Government Area of River s State when a family of seven were said to have died in their sleep as a result of inhaling fumes from their generator which they left inside their house while it was on.

Their bodies were discovered by neighbors who thought it was quite unusual when their father who was a commercial driver did not come out for work as usual, they also noticed that the house was unusually quiet and the generator was on so.

When the neighbors called out their names and nobody answered, they decided to break in.

The bodies of husband, wife, their four sons and daughter were discovered in the apartment.

Leave a Reply